Reviews of iPhone 6 6S PLUS Armband: Stalion Sports Running & Exercise Gym Sportband (5.5-Inch)(Fuchsia Pink)Water Resistant + Sweat Proof + Key Holder + ID / Credit Card / Money Holder
Stalion Sports Armband
Feel free to vigorously use during intense workouts, sports and leisure activity. Flex, jump, run, lift, and more! The perfect comfortable fit for your device and body! Made of light weight high quality neoprene nylon to provide ultimate comfort and agility while you train.
– The reflexive armband is sweat resistant and also washable.
– Securely holds your device in place.
– The face cover is made of a clear scratch resistant material enabling full navigational control during your activities without sacrificing touch screen sensitivity.
– Equipped with a multi-position strap which allows for usage for different sizes: adjustable from 8.5"-15". Adjust your necessary size with the durable Velcro straps.
– Comes with slot for your earphone jack and at the bottom if you need to charge your device. Includes key hold slot.
– Rear pocket allows for safe storage of ID, Credit Card, and Cash! Listen to your music with your hands free at your leisure or while you exercise.
– Fits ALL versions of Apple iPhone 6 PLUS & 6S PLUS [Models A1522, A1634 (GSM) AT&T/T-Mobile & A1524, A1687 (CDMA) Verizon/Sprint].
– Strap fits arms with circumferences ranging from 8.5”-15”
– Easily slip the phone in and out of the rear of the armband with the device facing towards the clear screen.
– Armband is not case friendly; any bulky cases will have to be removed before using.
-Armband is NOT 100% waterproof; cannot be submerged in water or exposed to HEAVY SWEATING for long periods of time such as marathon running and other extensive activities.
Stalion Products offers a LIFETIME Warranty with this item.
Call or Email Stalion Support; hours Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM Eastern Standard Time.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.